Parque Industrial Tecate was established in 1989, planned under U.S. standards to offer a unique industrial park.
PIT offers all the advantages and versatility within a modern infrastructure to accommodate all types of industries.
Tecate is considered the most reliable area for industrial development in Baja California, Mexico.
• Industrial warehouse rentals for the light industry.
• Built to suit
• Link with shelter operators
Facilities and competitive advantages
• Paved streets
• Fiber optic for communications
• Access to all services
• Street lighting
• Infrastructure with underground services
• 35 % of the industry is established in this park
• Near residential areas of high concentration
• 4 miles away from the international border
• 2 miles away from the Mexicali -Tijuana highway
• Immediate access to highways: Mexicali - Tijuana - Ensenada
• Government offices 10 minutes away
• Fire station and hospitals nearby